Statement from the Returning Officer: Nominations for President-Elect 2018
As at the close of nominations 17:00 on Wednesday 30 August 2017, I have received one valid nomination for the post of President-Elect 2018.
Nomination for President-Elect 2018:
- Emma Leech Found.Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Anne Gregory Hon FCIPR
- Hayley James Chart,PR, MCIPR
- Sarah Pinch Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Rachel Miller Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Anne-Marie Lacey Chart.PR, MCIPR
- John Wilkinson Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Bridget Aherne MCIPR
- Alison (Mary) Tobin, Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Charlotte Sansom Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Laura M. Sutherland Chart.PR, FCIPR
If I have received no challenges material to nominations by 17:00 on Friday 1 September, I shall declare the election uncontested and make a formal announcement of the result.
Martin Turner MCIPR
CIPR Returning Officer
About CIPR Elections
The CIPR is a Chartered body led by a President, who is the Chairman of the Institute and the representative of the profession in the UK. CIPR members elect a President-Elect every autumn who succeeds to the Presidency after 1 year. Council elections are held every 2 years.