10 PR pros #GetChartered in Wales
The CIPR has welcomed 10 more Chartered PR Practitioners (Chart.PR) following the first Chartership Assessment in Wales for two years. The new Chartered Practitioners are:
- Deborah Aurelius Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Verity Cash Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Hannah Claffey Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Lisa Davies Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Kirsty Edwards Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Alex Mallinson Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Jenny Manders Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Rhian Moore Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Elizabeth Rawlins Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Clare Saunders Chart.PR, MCIPR
The assessment was hosted at Intellectual Property Office in Newport and was led by Emily Cheyne Chart.PR, MCIPR.
We’re delighted to see our Chartered Practitioner community grow, particularly with strong representation across the UK. These 10 new Chartered Practitioners join a community that are a testament to the professionalism of the practice. I hope this will encourage all eligible members to follow in their footsteps as we continue to assert the value of strategic and ethical public relations.
Two further, UK-wide Chartership Assessment dates are confirmed for 2019:
- Friday 5 April 2019, Scotland BOOK HERE- deadline to register is Friday 22 March
- Monday 10 June 2019, London BOOK HERE- deadline to register is Friday 24 May
For more information about becoming chartered and to view our Chartered Handbook, please visit our website.