33 new Chartered PR Practitioners confirmed in Q4
Thirty-three new Chartered PR Practitioners were announced by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) in the final quarter of 2022 as the Institute announced a special anniversary offer for members to get chartered in 2023.
The number meant 71 members became chartered in 2022, taking the total number of chartered practitioners to 507. To celebrate the CIPR's 75th Anniversary in 2023, the Institute is offering members the opportunity to get chartered in the first quarter of the year for just £75 (see below for further details).
The latest Chartered Practitioners are:
- Adelaide Arthur Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Tina Balbach Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Pete Bowers Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Luisa Clarke Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Dan Cooper Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Caroline Cubbon-King Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Russell Elliott Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Suzie Evans Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Jon Gerlis Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Kiri Harbottle Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Jonathan Hoare Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Leanne Hughes Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Adeeba Hussain Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Binu Jacob Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Nicola Jones Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Nicola Knight Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Caroline Latta Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Simon Masters Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Lauren Park Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Samantha Pickett Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Benjamin Quarcoo Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Emma Raczka Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Orry Robinson Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Ben Sawtell Chart.PR, MCIPR
- David Schley Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Oana Stroe Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Lisa Thomson Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Emily Wardle Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Leila Willingham Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Joanna Wilmot Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Andy West Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Kathryn Woodcock Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Sarah Wright Chart.PR, MCIPR
Having over 70 practitioners committed to their professionalism through chartership this year now means there are over 500 Chartered PR Practitioners. Each of you is a credit to the profession and has taken us one step closer to our ambition of becoming a predominantly chartered profession.
Congratulations to all those who have achieved chartered status in the last three months and, indeed, this year. You have demonstrated your ethical and strategic competencies and I I have no doubt this new accreditation gives you the confidence, and others the confidence in you, to positively influence those you work with and for. As we approach our 75th anniversary, I hope this is a step many others look to achieve in 2023.
75th Anniversary Offer
To celebrate the CIPR's 75th anniversary in 2023, the Institute has reduced the Assessment Day fee for the first quarter of the year to £75 +VAT (usual price £300 +VAT). The offer is available for the following Assessment Days:
- Thursday 19 January - deadline to register is Thursday 5 January
- Friday 10 February - deadline to register is Friday 27 January
- Wednesday 22 February - deadline to register is Wednesday 8 February
- Thursday 9 March - deadline to register is Thursday 23 February
- Friday 24 March - deadline to register is Friday 10 March
For more information about becoming chartered and to view our Chartered Handbook visit our website.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners with over 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).