CIPR 2019 National Conference; Preparing for the Digital future
CIPR’s National Conference 2019 focuses on how PR can prepare for the digital future. The one-day event explores the challenges PR professionals will face in communicating effectively at a time of accelerated technological change and disruption.
The event, to be chaired by Rachel Royall, Communication Director for IBM UK Healthcare and Life Sciences and chair of the CIPR Health Group, will feature the following speakers, amongst others:
- Joanna Blackburn, Head of Digital Communications, Government Department for Business, Energy and the Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Dr Stephanie Hare, BBC Worldwide
- Tony Langham, co-Founder and Chief Executive, Lansons
- Polly Mackenzie, Chief Executive, Demos
The digital future is upon us – PR will always be a profession driven by people but, as we step closer into the digital world, understanding and preparing for the changes to the day-to-day practice is crucial. This conference will cover developments in legislation, technological advances, the future workplace and, just as importantly, asks how do you switch off in a digital world?
From the future work place, digital detox, to the relationship between content and power and much more, the Conference is a must attend for experienced PR professionals. For more information visit https://www.cipr.co.uk/nationalconference.