CIPR appoints 18 new Fellows for outstanding contribution to the profession
The CIPR has awarded Fellowships to eighteen members, following the first review of nominations for 2020. Fellowships are awarded for outstanding work in public relations, service to the Institute and personal achievements within the profession.
The new Fellows are:
- Nathalie Agnew FCIPR
- Andrew Bartlett Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Shaun Bell FCIPR
- Amanda Bunn FCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Izzy Crawford FCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Tricia Fox Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Trudy Lewis Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Katie Marlow Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Claire Melia-Tompkins Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Max Puller FCIPR
- Jacqueline Purcell Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Dominic Ridley-Moy FCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Miranda Rock FCIPR
- Abha Thakor Found. Chart. PR, FCIPR
- Kevin Turner Chart.PR, FCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Jo Twiselton Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Giuseppina Valenza Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Lynne Ziarelli FCIPR
Many congratulations to each of the new Fellows for this recognition of their exceptional contribution to the Institute and public relations profession. I'm delighted to see the breadth of membership represented from across the whole country and look forward to working with you in your new ambassadorial roles as we continue the drive towards promoting professionalism, best practice and ethical behaviour in our industry.
For more information on the Fellows Grade and the Fellowship nomination process, please visit the CIPR website.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).