CIPR confirmed as Headline Sponsor for Public Affairs Conference 2020
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is delighted to confirm it has partnered with Dods and The House Magazine as headline sponsors of the 2020 Public Affairs Conference on March 17 in London.
The Conference theme explores whether 'your public affairs strategy is ready for the new government?' Speakers include:
- Jo Campion, Deputy Director Campaigning & Advocacy, National Deaf Children’s Society
- Paul Richards, Former Special Adviser & author of Be Your Own Spin Doctor
- Daniel Cochlin, Head of External Affairs, Northern Powerhouse Partnership
- Rocky Lorusso, Head of External Affairs, National Farmers Union
- Melissa Lawrence, Chief Executive, Taylor Bennett Foundation
- Dr. Hannah White, Deputy Director, Institute for Government
- Rt Hon Lord Andrew Lansley, Member, House of Lords
- Laura Sainsbury, Chair, Women in Public Affairs
- Seb Whale, Political Editor, The House magazine
- Carolyn Harris MP
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).