CIPR launches 2021 National Conference with focus on 'Stakeholder Engagement in a Changing World'
The CIPR's National Conference is back for 2021 with a focus on the importance of stakeholder engagement.
Following last year's award-winning event, this year's two-day conference will be held online on Tuesday 9th November 2021 and Wednesday 10th November, 2021.
This year's conference - headline sponsored by Signal AI - will explore the importance of stakeholder trust during the pandemic and the future of this fundamental area of work; from the opportunities and challenges presented by the virtual world to employee engagement, behavioural change and crisis management, we’ll be diving into the topics and tools that define how well we’re listening, influencing and addressing the needs of stakeholder groups.
- Nicola Blackwood, former Minister for Innovation at the Department of Health and Social Care, current Chair of Genomics England and Member of the Lords Science and Technology Select Committee
- Kelly Hunstone, Chief Executive, Social Change UK
- Raj Kumar, Group Brand and Reputation Director at Aviva Plc
- Tessa Murray, Director of Communications, Tortoise Media
- Anna Salter, Evaluation Director, Kantar Media
- Dr Francesca Sobande, lecturer, researcher, and writer on the power and politics of media and the marketplace
Stakeholder engagement is an essential element of businesses success and a critical factor in responding to a crisis. PR practitioners have played a crucial role in the successes and survival of businesses and organisations around the world during the pandemic and relationships have been central to that. How we foster and build on those relationships for the future will be an increasingly integral part of our skillset.
We have a fantastic lineup of expert speakers from a diverse range of organisations who will bring their own experiences to the discussion. I'm looking forward to welcoming you there for what should be a informative, interesting, and fun couple of days.
- To purchase your ticket, and for more information, please visit the 2021 National Conference page online.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).