CIPR launches "major new member benefit" - CIPR Career Centre
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) has launched its brand new ‘CIPR Career Centre’ - a free and member-exclusive virtual career management platform.
Delivered through Abintegro, the Career Centre includes interactive tools, e-learning content, a job search engine, and more - all designed to help members navigate today's job market and move their career forward with confidence. Together with the launch of last year's CIPR Employability Support Hub, it forms part of the Institute's continued commitment to develop the employability of its members and improve their job search outcomes.
CIPR members accessing the ‘Career Centre’ will find tools and features including:
- Career Assessments designed to build self-awareness, understanding of others and confidence on matters including personal resilience, workplace culture, emotional control, and assertiveness
- CV Builder and CV360 tool to analyse and provide instant, personalised feedback on your CV
- Interview 360 virtual interview simulator to practise interview techniques
- Career Development eLearning Hub with 100s of videos from professional career coaches tackling the most common career obstacles plus 100s of eLearning assets and articles dedicated to building career resilience
- Business (Soft) Skills and IT Skills eLearning with over 300 eLearning courses covering negotiation, presentation, management, leadership, customer service, meeting skills, project management, teamwork, personal development, finance, problem-solving, business writing, numeracy, and IT (excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Other interactive tools include a Programme Manager, Elevator Pitch Builder, Intelligent Career Quiz, Career Planner, and much more.
We know 2021 will be a tough year but also, in times of uncertainty, an opportunity to consider the future. Our offer to PR professionals is that being a part of the world’s only Chartered PR institute is the best way to future-proof your career.
Professionally, we do that by providing access to expert resources to support you in your practice, a supportive network of peers to lean on, and relevant advice and guidance.
I’m incredibly proud to launch the ‘Career Centre’ today. It is a major new member benefit and a huge step forward for the Institute as we continue to build and develop the support we offer to members beyond their immediate work. Last year we worked tirelessly on supporting you during the crisis and now we will do all we can to support your next steps whether you are looking for a new role due to economic pressures or are taking 2021 as an opportunity for change.
- CIPR members using the 'Career Centre' and completing at least three activities will be able to claim 15 CPD points.
- CIPR members will receive a launch email on Monday March 1 announcing the 'Career Centre'. A second email will contain their individual login details to access the platform from Abintegro.
- To see more benefits of CIPR membership visit this page.
Notes to editors
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).