CIPR members save 15% at Deloitte Crisis Management Conference
The CIPR will sponsor the sixth annual Regester Larkin by Deloitte Crisis Management Conference on 20 September 2018 at etc.venues, County Hall.
The one day conference gathers like-minded professionals from a broad range of industries - including government and academia - to share views, experiences and cutting edge insight on the latest in crisis management thinking.
This year’s theme “Beyond the response” will explore the entire duration of a crisis, from prevention and response through to the challenges organisations face after the peak of a crisis and the lessons that can be learnt.
CIPR members are entitled to a 15% discount, which can be applied to the early-bird rate of £295 plus VAT (ends 1 August 2018). Members must quote CIPR15 when purchasing tickets.
- Lord Robert Kerslake former head of the civil service and chair of the independent review into the preparedness for, and emergency response to, the Manchester Arena attack
- Charles Messervy-Whiting, Regional Manager Crisis Readiness for Europe at Shell
- Helen Graham, Group Chief Privacy Officer at Shell
- Sara Todd, Deputy Chief Executive at Manchester City Council
- Dr Robert MacFarlane, Head of UK Resilience Training, Doctrine and Standards at The Cabinet Office
Notes to editors
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas. The CIPR is the largest membership organisation for PR practitioners outside of North America. By size of turnover and number of individually registered members, we are the leading representative body for the PR profession and industry in Europe.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).