CIPR President congratulates 4 new Chartered PR Practitioners
The CIPR has welcomed four more Chartered PR Professionals (Chart.PR) after the first Chartership Assessment day of the year took place in London last Friday.
The new Chartered Practitioners are:
- Sherrie Burnham Chart.PR MCIPR
- Kathryn Dalgleish Chart.PR MCIPR
- Fiona Hatton Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Michelle Nelson Chart.PR MCIPR
The assessment was led by Ben Verinder, Found. Chart. PR, FCIPR, Dip CIPR.
Candidates were assessed on their knowledge of ethics, strategy and leadership. There are now 273 Chartered PR Practitioners.
Congratulations to Sherrie, Kathryn, Fiona and Michelle on passing our Chartership Asessment. The assessment is rigorous and not everyone passes, but those that do prove themselves as ethically competent, strategic professionals with the judgement to positively influence organisations at the highest level. I'm delighted to see our Chartered Practitioner community grow and I'd urge all eligible members to consider getting chartered this year.
Three new, UK-wide Chartership Assessment dates have now already been confirmed for 2019:
- Friday 8 March 2019, Wales - register byFriday 22 February
- Friday 5 April 2019, Scotland - register by Friday 22 March
- Monday 10 June 2019, London - register by Friday 24 May
For more information about becoming chartered and to view our Chartered Handbook, please visit our website