CIPR President Mandy Pearse elected to the 2021 Global Alliance Board of Directors
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is pleased to announce the appointment of 2021 President Mandy Pearse to the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management executive board of directors for the forthcoming year.
Mandy joins other newly elected board members following the Annual General Meeting on Sunday 2nd May which also saw the re-election of Global Alliance President, Justin Green of the Public Relations Institute of Ireland.
The globally diverse board of public relations and communications professionals includes leading professionals, academics, training and industry association leaders with representation from every continent.
It is an honour to be elected with fellow colleagues to the Global Alliance board of directors for 2021. Now is the time for learning, partnership, and collaboration.
I will take the opportunity to champion the objectives enshrined in CIPR‘S Royal Charter and highlight our members' commitment to professional conduct, continuous professional development, and ethical practice. And I will report back on the exciting work and best practice happening around the world within our profession.
Global Alliance Executive Board 2021
- President: Justin Green, PRII - Public Relations Institute of Ireland (Ireland) - June 30, 2023
- Immediate Past-Chair: José Manuel Velasco, Dircom - Spanish Communication Directors (Spain) - June 30, 2023
- Vice President: Silvia Arto, COM-ENT - Communication & Entreprise (France) - June 30, 2023
- Secretary: Fiona Cassidy, PRINZ - Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (New Zealand) - June 30, 2023
- Treasurer: Philip T. Bonaventura, PRSA - Public Relations Society of America (USA) - June 30, 2022
Delegate-at-Large Representing National Association:
- Hamilton dos Santos, ABERJE - Brazilian Association for Business Communication (Brazil) - June 30, 2023
- Paula Portugal Mendes, APCE - Portuguese Association of Corporate Communications (Portugal) - June 30, 2023
- Jaffri Amin Osman - IPRM - Institute Public Relations Malaysia (Malaysia)- June 30, 2023
- Yin Xiaodong, PRGC - Public Relations Global Communication (China) - June 30, 2022
Delegate-at-Large Representing Any Membership Categories:
- Peter Mutie - Peterson Integrated Communication Institute (Kenya) - June 30, 2023
- Amith Prabhu, The Promise Foundation (India) - June 30, 2022
Delegate-at-Large Representing Academic/ Research:
- Ángel Alloza, Corporate Excellence – Centre for Reputation Leadership (Spain) - June 30, 2023
- Dr. Amybel Sánchez de Walther, USMP – San Martin de Porres University (Peru) - June 30, 2022
- Bonnie Caver - IABC- International Association of Business Communicators (USA) - June 30, 2022
- Gladys Díaz - Puerto Rico Public Relations Professionals Association (Puerto Rico) - June 30, 2022
- Béatrice Guay - Canadian Public Relations Society (Canada) - June 30, 2022
- Kia Haring – Procom - Finnish Association of Communication Professionals (Finland) - June 30, 2022
- Gonca Karakaş - Tuhid - Turkish Public Relations Association (Turkey) - June 30, 2022
- Patience Nyange - PRSK - Public Relations Society of Kenya (Kenya) - June 30, 2022
- Mandy Pearse - CIPR - Chartered Institute of Public Relations (UK) - June 30, 2022
- Ana Pista - PRSP - Public Relations Society of the Philippines (Philippines) - June 30, 2022
Find the CIPR's Royal Charter here.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).