CIPR welcomes 400th Chartered Practitioner as 25 #GetChartered in Q1
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is delighted to welcome 25 new Chartered Practitioners in the first quarter of 2021, following six Chartership Assessment days. The new Chartered Practitioners are:
- Alison Gallagher-Hughes Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Andrea Breau Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Anna Boccassini Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Caroline Duff Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Caroline McCarron Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Caroline Parnell Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Cathy Barlow Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Claire Benson Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Clare Mills Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Dave Britton Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Dawn Bratcher Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Hayley Mace Chart.PR, MCIPR
- James Field Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Joanna Gilham Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Karen Baker Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Kat Harrison-Dibbits Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Kate Waters Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Laura Delaney Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Louise Turner Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Lucy Downham Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Paul Fincham Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Pradeep Kumar Chart.PR, MCIPR (based in Dubai)
- Rebecca Meredith Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Samantha Mawson Chart.PR, MCIPR (400th Chartered Practitioner)
- Stephen Canning Chart.PR, MCIPR
"I'm delighted that we are able to celebrate the milestone of our 400th Chartered Practitioner and would like to congratulate everyone who has taken the step to become Chartered in the first quarter of the year.
As we reflect on the one-year anniversary of the first national lockdown, we can look to an increased recognition in the value and importance of our work within our organisations and with our clients. The best way to secure that is through demonstrating our commitment to professional practice and ethical conduct through CPD and by achieving the highest grade of accreditation possible in public relations - getting chartered.
As 2021 President, I look forward to welcoming many more of you to Chartership this year, wherever you are in the world."
Upcoming 2021 Chartership Assessment days – all online:
- Wednesday 14 April - deadline to register is Wednesday 31 March
- Friday 30 April - deadline to register is Friday 16 April
- Tuesday 18 May - deadline to register is Tuesday 4 May
- Monday 7 June - deadline to register is Monday 24 May
- Thursday 24 June - deadline to register is Thursday 10 June
- NEW Wednesday 7 July - deadline to register is Wednesday 23 Jun
- NEW Friday 23 July - deadline to register is Friday 9 July
- NEW Tuesday 10 August - deadline to register is Tuesday 27 July
- NEW Thursday 26 August - deadline to register is Thursday 12 July
For more information about becoming chartered and to view our Chartered Handbook visit our website here.
Notes to editors
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).