CIPR welcomes six new Chartered Practitioners in latest online assessment
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) has welcomed a further six Chartered PR Practitioners (Chart.PR) following an online Chartership Assessment on Monday 16 November. The new Chartered Practitioners are:
- Oliver Evans Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Antony Innes Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Sara Kouchakji-Allen Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- John Sheedy Chart.PR, MCIPR, Dip CIPR
- Jessica Taylor Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Geri Wright Chart.PR, MCIPR
Candidates were assessed on their knowledge of ethics, strategy and leadership. The assessment was led by Ben Verinder FCIPR, Dip CIPR, Found. Chart. PR.
In our profession, there is no better way to demonstrate your high level of skill, knowledge, and dedication to ethics and professionalism than with the highest standard of professional excellence and integrity from the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations. Many congratulations to Oliver, Antony, Sara, John, Jessica, and Geri on your achievement.
With all assessment days fully booked for this year and more scheduled for next year, I would encourage all members to look to becoming chartered - whether you're new to membership and starting CPD or are more experienced and ready to take the next step in your professional development.
For more information about becoming chartered and to view our Chartered Handbook visit our website.
Upcoming 2021 assessment day - all online
- Thursday 21 January 2021 - deadline to register is Thursday 7 January
- Wednesday 27 January 2021 - deadline to register is Wednesday 13 January
- Tuesday 9 February 2021 - deadline to register is Tuesday 26 January
- Monday 22 February 2021 - deadline to register is Monday 8 February
- Friday 12 March 2021 - deadline to register is Friday 26 February
- Tuesday 23 March 2021 - deadline to register is Tuesday 9 March
- Wednesday 14 April 2021 - deadline to register is Wednesday 31 March
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).