Finalists announced for Creative Shootout 2019 live final
Nine agencies have made it through to the Live Final of the 2019 Creative Shootout, to be held at BAFTA on Thursday 24th January 2019.
The nine agencies, selected by a high-profile judging panel from across the industry, will now have the chance to show off their creative clout for a cause that is literally global – plastic pollution – for the Shootout’s cause of the year, A Plastic Planet (APP).
The finalist agencies who’ve made it to BAFTA are (in alphabetical order):
- 3 Monkeys Zeno - Global creative communications consultancy
- 72Point - Content-driven PR agency
- Brands2Life - Multi-discipline communications agency
- Fever - PR, social and influencer agency
- Raw London - Branded content agency
- Ready10 - PR and SEO agency
- Stein IAS - B2B marketing and advertising agency
- Talker Tailor Trouble Maker - Creative communications agency
- Wire - Creative communications agency
Teams will be given a real brief from A Plastic Planet on the day – and then have just four hours to turn it into a compelling creative campaign.Entering agencies had to submit a piece of content that showed – in just 60 seconds – why they have the creative clout for APP. The entry format was open and not restricted to a specific type of content.
They then pitch it on stage at BAFTA in just ten minutes to a live audience and the judges. The winner is crowned live on stage on the evening and the winning agency will get to work with APP to see their idea come to life – as 2018's winner, Raw London, has done this summer with FareShare. The Shootout will be hosted by presenter and broadcaster Scott Wimsett.
Support for the winning campaign will be provided by discovery and native advertising platform Outbrain, broadcast specialist agency markettiers4dc and creative comms agency, Launch. The Creative Shootout is also supported by associations including The IPA, CIPR, CMA and IAB UK.
“The quality of entries was off the scale this year and our brave agencies now have the opportunity for creative fame, as well as to make a marked difference to a blight that affects every single one of us.”
The 2019 judging panel includes (alphabetical order):
- Ali Hannan, CEO, Creative Equals
- Chaka Sobhani, Creative Director, Leo Burnett
- Colette Foster, Creative Director, Full Fat TV
- James Herring, Co-Founder, Taylor Herring
- Nishma Robb, Marketing Director, Google
- Johnny Pitt, Founder, The Creative Shootout
- Riyadh Khalaf, Influencer
- Sian Sutherland, Co-Founder, A Plastic Planet
For further information, www.creativeshootout.com.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas. The CIPR is the largest membership organisation for PR practitioners outside of North America. By size of turnover and number of individually registered members, we are the leading representative body for the PR profession and industry in Europe.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).