Watch: CIPR President reflects on CIPR's "busiest ever summer"
Video above not displaying? Please ensure you've enabled cookies or watch here.
CIPR President Emma Leech Found.Chart.PR, FCIPR has published her latest quarterly video report to update members on the Institute's performance so far this year.
The video reflects on the CIPR's recent highlights, which included:
- The publication of our new Understanding Mental Health and Wellbeing skills guide and webinar.
- The publication of our 'Crisis Management for Terrorist Related Events' guide.
- Our annual Excellence Awards.
- Two PR Pays interviews, highlighting the strategic value of public relations to the business community.
- Our defence of public sector communications.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
The CIPR is the Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners in the UK and overseas. The CIPR is the largest membership organisation for PR practitioners outside of North America. By size of turnover and number of individually registered members, we are the leading representative body for the PR profession and industry in Europe.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).