WATCH: President Jenni Field's September video update
In her September monthly update to members, CIPR President Jenni Field discusses CIPR's new Employability Support Hub - a new member resource "packed with information around CV writing, how to deal with redundancy, some mental health support, and how to update your LinkedIn profile."
The #CIPRemployability Hub consists of a new video series and is home to webinars, skills guides and third-party resources to support all CIPR members, particularly those who have lost their jobs or who find themselves at risk of redundancy as a result of the pandemic.
- We published our 2019 Annual Report - 'Strong. Resilient. Sustainable.' More here.
- The latest edition of our member-exclusive and award-winning magazine, Influence, was published. More here.
- We celebrated 15 new practitioners becoming Chartered including members from Canada, Egypt and Mauritius. More here and here.
- We launched two new mental health courses. More here.
- Following the Chancellor's new Covid-19 financial support package announcement we issued a joint statement with the PRCA. More here.
Keep an eye out for:
- Our 2020 National Conference. The three-day Conference will be focusing on the theme of 'Communications Leadership in the New World'. For more information, and to book your ticket, visit here.
- Our annual elections which begin on Friday October 2. This year members will have the opportunity to vote on Council representatives and the position of President in 2022. More here.
About the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
Founded in 1948, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is the world's only Royal Chartered professional body for public relations practitioners with nearly 10,000 members.
The CIPR advances professionalism in public relations by making its members accountable to their employers and the public through a code of conduct and searchable public register, setting standards through training, qualifications, awards and the production of best practice and skills guidance, facilitating Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and awarding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner status (Chart.PR).